Copyright:Pegasus Frniture

Service Consultation


Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00










Online customer service
Customer service hotline
Customer service team:
Service time:


Real Service, Think of Customers'Ideas, Do Customers' Needs

Creating Value with Service

Harmful substance prevention

Page view:

The company is certified to the (SGS) ISO9001: 2000 quality management standards, and the ISO14001: 2004 environmental management standards.

Emissions in indoor areas are classified into five categories

In which benzene, ammonia, radon, and TVOC are easier to be dissipated in a well-ventilated room. In other words, as long as an indoor area is well ventilated, these emissions will usually disappear within one to two months.

A Benzene

It is a colorless gas with a characteristic aromatic odor. It is an emission into the air, mainly from glues, paints, coatings and adhesives. An inhalation of benzene and benzene derivatives may diminish the anesthesia of the central nervous system.

B Ammonia

It is a colorless, highly pungent gas. It is an emission mainly from concrete admixtures like anti-freezers, and flame retardants in fire-proofing boards. It causes strong irritation to the eye, throat, and upper respiratory tracts.

C Radon

It is a colorless and odorless inert gas, invisible to the naked eye. It is found mainly in cement, brick sand, marble, ceramic tiles, and other building materials. The inhalation of radon and its daughters with the air into the human body may expose the internal organs to the radiation and thereby give rise to lung cancer, leukemia and respiratory diseases.


TVOC stands for the total volatile organic compound, which is emitted mainly from indoor buildings and decoration materials into the air. TVOC demonstrates a high level of toxicity and pungency, and may cause the disorder of the immune system and impair the functions of the central nervous system.

E Volatile Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde is a colorless and pungent gas, soluble in water. It is an aldehyde with the smallest molecular weight. 35%-40% solutions of formaldehyde in water are commonly called formalin. Moreover, it is highly active, volatile and toxic, and carcinogenic, with a long emission period (10-15 years)

Formaldehyde Hazard Case 01

First case of death because of superscale formaldehyde pronounced in Fujian

Source: Worker Daily

In August 2006 Fuzhou Court pronounced China’s first death caused by superscale formaldehyde after home renovation. Mr. Lin’s girl suffered from leukemia and died after moving to the decorated house. The first instance judgment asserted that the decoration and floor companies bear the joint liability and make compensations for the plaintiff more than RMB 170,000.

On May and July 2004, Mr. Lin contracted interior decoration to a decoration company and a floor sales company respectively. In late August, Mr. & Mrs. Lin and their 4-year-old daughter moved into the new house. On June 11, 2005, the daughter suddenly suffered from persistent high fever, cough and other symptoms, was diagnosed as acute leukemia by the First Affiliated Hospital of Fujian Medical University, and died of ineffective treatment on Aug. 27 in the same year.

Mr. Lin commissioned Fuzhou Environment Monitoring Station for air detection of the master bedroom immediately after his daughter’s diagnosis. The test report on July 22, 2005 showed in the house, one year after renovation, formaldehyde content still seriously exceeded more than 4 times the national standard, that is, 0.39mg/m3.

Formaldehyde Hazard Case 02

A woman’s Kidney Transplant by Superscale Formaldehyde Compensated 2.33 million after lawsuit

Source: Indoor Environment Monitoring Committee

On January 2005, Ms. Liu joined Amway Corporation Hubei Branch. Right from the start of work, Ms. Liu suffered from non-stop tears and then general malaise. In the following year, she was plagued by persistent high fever, nasal congestion, tears, sore throat and other symptoms.

In August 2006, she was found that her two kidneys badly damaged with remaining 20% of the functions and signs of shrinking. In August 2007, Ms. Liu was found affected with uremia. In April 2008, she had kidney transplanted.

In the second half of 2007, she filed a lawsuit against Amway Corporation. Xiangfan Environmental Monitoring Station conducted the formaldehyde detection in Liu’s workplace in August, 2006, and the report showed, 1 year and 8 months later after the decoration, the concentration was still 1 times more than the national standard. Hubei Zhongzhen Judicial Testimonial determined that the reason why Ms. Liu suffered from uremia can’t exclude from the longer contact the superstandard formaldehyde in the office. On November 17, 2009, Fancheng People’s Court made the first instance verdict: For Ms. Liu personal injury, Amway Corporation should bear the primary responsibility and 70% of the general expenses of RMB 3.34 million, that is, RMB 2,338,000.