Weekend weekend, five insurance and one gold, free shuttle bus, food and beverage subsidy, communication subsidy
1. Sales staff positions, regularly complete quantitative work requirements under the leadership and supervision of superiors, and can independently handle and solve the tasks they are responsible for;
2. Manage customer relationships and complete sales tasks;
3. Understand and explore customer needs and purchase wishes, and introduce the advantages and features of their products;
4. Provide professional consultation to customers;
5. Collecting potential customer information;
6. Collect accounts receivable.
1. College degree or above, major in marketing or other related fields;
2, more than 2 years working experience in the sales industry, sales experience in the furniture industry is preferred;
3, extroverted, responsive, strong expression, strong communication skills and communication skills, with affinity;
4. Have certain market analysis and judgment ability, and good customer service awareness;
5, have a sense of responsibility, can withstand greater work pressure.
Function category: sales representative sales representative